The location of green in the chest immediately indicates the main areas of influence and the domain of this color. This is all that is associated with the heart and soul, both in the mental and physical sense.
The balance of green in one’s body and active use of it manifests itself with a sense of stability and inner strength, a sense of value and fulfillment, a sense of happiness. Green is also manifested in the awareness of feelings and in peace resulting from self-confidence. Brings calm and helps mitigate conflicts.
Green has a strong effect on nerve centers, increasing concentration, facilitating in-depth analysis and regularity. It supports logic as well as remembering and recalling.
The effect of green on the body:
- Normalizes blood pressure, cleanses and disinfects
- Relieves pain and inflammation, edema
- Positively affects the gastrointestinal tract
- Relieves insomnia
- Has calming effect, positively affects the psyche and nerve centers
- Enhances concentration processes
- Stimulates the body cleansing process
- Gives good results in treatment of influenza, headache and migraine
- Supports the treatment of gastrointestinal and gastric ulcers and purulent ulcers and tumors
- Soothes back pain
Breath pattern: 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 inhale equal to exhalation
In MeBeing practices green is often used as balancing and concentration-supporting factor both in meditations and mind cleaning process. It can be used in short practices during work breaks that could replace coffee breaks.