Sunny yellow is the color of the sun, the brightest of the colors of life energy. It is placed in the solar plexus - the central point of the body. Its main domain is joy in all kinds - joy of communication, of life, of understanding. Sunny yellow helps "to feel like it” in the beginning of a day. Supports vitality, energy regeneration and boosts dynamics.
It relieves stress, depression and fatigue. It manifests in a joyful and active state of the body. It is an anti-depressing color, giving internal warmth and building a positive view on the future.
Effects on the body:
- Stimulates metabolism, promoting weight loss and detox of the body
- Supports the treatment of anemia and respiratory tract
- Stimulates the pancreas, liver, spleen and the entire digestive system which helps in constipation, flatulence, abdominal issues or chronic indigestion
- Positive effect on lymphatic system - it cleanses the blood
- Accelerates tissue regeneration
- It improves skin condition by soothing burns, accelerating healing of wounds and cuts
- Has a positive effect on the brain, improves memory and logical thinking processes. Stimulates the central nervous system
- It has a positive effect on metabolism, endocrine glands
Breath pattern: long breath in, quick breath out 2 - 1 -2 - 1
In MeBeing practices we use sunny yellow to stimulate energy, wake up in the morning or maintain high energy during the day. This is our favorite color to counteract blues and autumn nostalgia.